Catalogue Of Goldy Pics

Slugger

They are very nice fish Slugger. My favourites are the chocolate ryukin and the last fish, a telescope ryukin. I don't have any ryukins, don't see many around here.

nb. is that a piece of string in your avatar? Don't mind me, I'm kind of dyslexic with images. B)

edit: is that a chocolate ryukin badge under my avatar? How appropriate. :D

They are very nice fish Slugger.  My favourites are the chocolate ryukin and the last fish, a telescope ryukin.  I don't have any ryukins, don't see many around here.

nb.  is that a piece of string in your avatar?  Don't mind me, I'm kind of dyslexic with images.  B)

edit: is that a chocolate ryukin badge under my avatar?  How appropriate.  :D

361039[/snapback]

I see a fish swiming.

Oh, nice pictures on that site, thanks for posting it. :)

The pics are great aren't they. You should see them in real life, amazing!!

Unfortunately, they're top shelf material, so you can't get that close... <_<

Would you buy one of them? I was considering it, but would need a huge tank to do them justice.

My avatar is a swimming arowana :)

Aside from my dream to setup a huge goldy tank, I have always wanted to grow an asian arowana from 6" to 2'. The problem is that they are protected by CITES and as such are ridiculously expensive. Last time I checked (last week), they were US$1800 for 6" babies!! Yikes.

Slugger

I love those! I've never seen goldies like that! they have mixed features. I bet they cull them here <_<

361455[/snapback]

Most breeders do cull so don't try to point them out...

In any case these guys are the ones who bred china gold, the ranchu on goldfish connection's banner so it's cool to see other fishes from tung hoi, BTW: tung hoi makes the best color enhancers you guys might probly want to get some at fish sempai once they start stocking them.

Not all of the pics showed up for me...... I think of what I saw.... I would like either Black and White Moor -or- Black and White Moor with Long Fail. I'm a moor kind of a guy.

361642[/snapback]

Hmm... don't know what's wrong, I just checked the link and the page loads up fine for me.

Try again later?

Slugger :)

Guest Esareh
I love those! I've never seen goldies like that! they have mixed features. I bet they cull them here <_<

361455[/snapback]

In any case these guys are the ones who bred china gold, the ranchu on goldfish connection's banner so it's cool to see other fishes from tung hoi, BTW: tung hoi makes the best color enhancers you guys might probly want to get some at fish sempai once they start stocking them.

361604[/snapback]

I didnt mean culling was a tragedy. I meant that if there was a moor with pom poms, someone may cull that fish cause its not 'perfect' Im sorry if i offended you :crp

361455[/snapback]

361604[/snapback]

I didnt mean culling was a tragedy. I meant that if there was a moor with pom poms, someone may cull that fish cause its not 'perfect' Im sorry if i offended you :crp

361961[/snapback]

no, I'm just saying culling is not that rare in breeding goldfishes

Archived