Starting Over!

Some of you may know that I've been losing an awful lot of fish lately so I have sterilized my 55 g tank and am starting over again!Wish me luck! :) I got 4 new orandas and they are so cute I wanted to share them with you guys :D

This is lilo...

113-1335_AUT.jpg

and stitch...

113-1331_AUT.jpg

My daughter fell in love with them at first sight.She was the one who named them!

And these two are the ones I loved the most :heart Haven't named them yet so if you have any suggestions....

113-1323_AUT.jpg

113-1329_AUT.jpg

enjoy!!! :heart:heart

:yay: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy to hear that you have new fish! They are just stunning! I wish you all the happiness and fun together you deserve!

How about Hakuna and Mata - No Worries - wishing they will bring you none - and tying in with the Lilo and Stitch theme! :lol:

OK - I will think about it when it is not almost 4m... <_< :ignore

Can't wait to hear/ see more about your lovely new orandas! :happydance

good to see you are getting new babies to look after and they are all gorgeous, i will say though that the last pic posted is a real looker. :heart congrats.

They are great looking fish - I just love lilo !! :heart

When 2befree mentioned 'snowflake' I thought of an old fairytale I used to read as a kid about 2 sisters called Snow White and Rose Red.

;):D Beautiful fish Cathy. I just hope your problems are all behind you now.I must say ,I'm with Ginger,you most definately have owned alot of beautiful fish.Would love to shop at your LFS just once.... :yeah: I also happen to love the 4th one Sandy is right...What a looker! Good luck Hun!

:thanks christi and sharon :rolleyes: I really love these newbies :heart Maybe you can all come and visit me someday :D I'd be happy to give you a tour of where I get my fishies!!! :yeah:

OMG Cathy - what absolutely stunning little fishies :D It's so hard to find such beautiful fish where I live....

I went on a fish expedition last weekend - visited 5 aquariums and they all had the same... orange comets/very small blackmoors/many fantails and then i nearly pee'd my pants when I saw the most beautiful ranchu - it was sold! :(

Why these new babies are just as beautiful as your little ones who now live in all our memories and i wish them a long and very pampered life with you :D

Guest Esareh
I'd be happy to give you a tour of where I get my fishies!!!

361719[/snapback]

NOOO! I couldnt! I'd have to get like, 90 fish through customs! its impossible! :rofl

Archived