Havent Been Here In A Long Time :-))))

Guest Jenna68

Guest Jenna68

Hello to everyone.......... :) I have been away for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. I have been so busy with my pug puppies and many many new fish. I dont have goldies anymore and my 125 gallon now houses 5 tiger oscars and my other tanks 35+ gallons house red belly ppiranhas. I still have bettas but gave most away to my favorite pet shop and cuz they were all halfmoons they went FAST ! I still have 5 males all halfmoons and 4 babies from my last spawn. Anyhow check out what I found at mmm.........I went there for feeder fish and just for heck of it looked thru the bettas. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the back was this green/turq mustard gas which looked like a delta tail. I GRABBED HIM UP! So I put him in fresh water and now 2 weeks later he has bloomed to a full OVER HALFMOON !!!! OMG is he pretty. :yeah: I have included his pic in the post. this pic was done 2 days after i brought him home and he appeared as a dull delta tail........I will get a new pic shortly so you can see what good food/water does to fish........lol. Hope everyone is well and feel free to look at my website

www.majesticbettabliss.com

Cath

Guest yabbie

Wow! Great looking fish on your site. Love the silver and the metallic blue with the bi coloured tail. Can't see the one you're talking about tho.

Do you still leave the dad with his brood? For how long and what size tank is that? Do you run a sponge filter or do they hate the disturbance of the water? Is the tank cycled? Or do you replace too much water for it to be established? Should I stop grilling you now? :unsure:

Guest Jenna68

ooooooooooooops I forgot to publish my updated gallery page.......the photo that tinks posted here is of my show betta.....lol. Go to my website and click on gallery page...scroll to bottom and click on gallery page 2 then you'll see him under " mmm rescue ". Sorry for the confusion........lol

Cath

www.majesticbettabliss.com

Archived