Hi

2befree

Hi All,

This is a pic of my 10 gal. tropical tank

DSC00133-1.jpg

In this tank are some black neon tetras,congo tetras,flame tetra, red betta,zebra danois and 4 cory cats. There is an AC200 filter running and I do 50% water changes once a week. :D

Thanks Tink. :D

In the 7 gal. there are a few painted tetras and a few neon tetras and one julie cory. I am looking for another julie cory to keep him company. But the local pet stores in my area hasn't got any in in months. Would you know if I got a different type of cory if they would interact with each other or stay to themselves?

Thanks again Tink on the advice and compliments on my tanks and fishies!

I saw some nice looking leopard cories. I will go Friday and buy one or two of them and take some pics soon.

Thanks Sandy leo and BO.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the lfs. Will go sometime during the week. Oh and Tink, I promise you and everyone I will get pics as soon as I can, after I buy the fish of course. :lol:

Thanks Tink. :D

In the 7 gal. there are a few painted tetras and a few neon tetras and one julie cory. I am looking for another julie cory to keep him company. But the local pet stores in my area hasn't got any in in months. Would you know if I got a different type of cory if they would interact with each other or stay to themselves?

361100[/snapback]

Most times,Cory's will be glad just to see another Cory.They'd prefer their own type of course-but they will hang out with another Cory. :) Your tanks look nice.

Archived