New Fish! (again!)

Guest Esareh

Guest Esareh

I was at vvvv today and I saw a poor little telescope eye in a tank with a HUGE oranda and he stole my heart away! So he's in a 10 gallon tank at the foot of my bed swimming happily along playing in the airstone bubbles. I present to you.... Poka!

Well, I look forward to seeing them when they you can get them... can you give us a description in the meantime? Are there any prominant markings on him? How big is he? Have you noticed any personality quirks yet?

Guest Esareh

Hes about 2 and a half inches including the tail. and one of his telescopes is orange, and one is white, he has a bitterfly tail and a slightly bent dorsal fin. and black spots.

Poka sounds beautiful; I really love calico fish becuase of all their different markings; hope he's still taking well to his tank!

oo congrats on your new telescope! i cant wait to see him! cool name too :) Poka ehehheeh

i also today went to my LFS and bought myself a Betta :)

Guest Esareh

Thanks everyone =D I just realised (so to add to the special markings) one orange gill cover (on the same side as the orange telescope) and one white gill cover (again, on the same side as the white telescope eye)

Archived