Pond Fry

Lozbug

Nice going, Loz!! :heart I just adore those pinkish looking ones - probably shubis in the making! I assume you'll keep them, right? Looks like you have plenty of space for them...

thanks, they are just too cute! i will be keeping these - i couldn't bare to part with them... i have enough space for the time being, but mum is talking of another pond next year, similar to this one, p'rhaps bigger!!! :D

oh yeh - there is a grey/black one about 1.5" he's too quick for the camera. Definatly some shubunkin in them, think keving is the mum, shes the one they chase about... :) and i found more eggs under the fairy moss...!

Don't worry, Loz, I keep an eye on all the members with fry. You'll get your metal as soon as Koko emerges from her stressful work schedule...

So, do I see you digging another, bigger, hole in the near future then? :lol:

we are hoping to do the next pond for next spring, cash wise can't afford it for a while as i still ahve to get the pergola up over existing pond and get the patio laid!

So 2006 should see pond #2 :D the pond filter i hope should cope till then... *fins crossed*

:rofl Yup, if I get my big pond finished this year (rock work) then maybe next year I'll go for a smaller pond, maybe one in a corner of the patio area. Sounds like we are about doing the same things. I'm looking to get a brick patio in also here. :D

not sure 4 or 6 weeks?

was watchin them tonight and they are twce the size of those pictures now, there was a shoal of about 15 going around at feeding time. some way obvious shubunkins, some shub/sarasa cross and some which are still pure black.

i can see a new pond already!!! :rofl

Kathy our project do souns very similar, after path is down, pergols is next, then brink patio :lol: then save for next pond!!! :D

Archived