My Fish

Guest Wingfinger

Guest Wingfinger

Hi there all, I feel a wee bit guilty with my first post trying to leech out all the knowledge you lot possess so I thought I'd better make a better introduction.

I've been keeping non-fancy goldfish for the last 18 years and I currently have...

2 nice little Shubunkins called Rusty and Raziel

A huge 9" white commet called Sniffles I got at the fair when I was 2. She's missing one eye and blind in the other but bless her she is a lovely fish.

2 weather loaches called Slinky and Wiggles (heck I was 2 when I named them). We got them at around the same time we got Sniffles.

I also have a beautiful common goldfish called Mojo but if you see my post in the emergency section you'll see I'm not sure how long I'll have him. :cry1

Somehow I managed to get all the goldfish into one shot, this was taken before mojo injured himself. :(

the_fish.jpg

EDIT: Here is Rusty with Raziel just out of shot

rusty001.jpg

and Raziel who has some kibd of mouth deformity

raziel002.jpg

wow your fish are 18 years old!!! Now that's amazing. I love the size of your commons. I wouldn't be able to accomidate them unfortunately. They bully my fancies too much.

Even though your one calico has a lip deformity he has character. Kinda looks like a calico pirahhna.

:)

Welcome! :D

That is awesome that you have a fish that you got when you were just 2 years old! How unbelievable!! :)

They are all very lovely fish, nice and big too! And, Raziel is very unique looking, I have never seen anything like him!

Guest Wingfinger
Even though your one calico has a lip deformity he has character.  Kinda looks like a calico pirahhna.

:)

360132[/snapback]

hehe I'd never thought of that but you're right enough. :D He's a very cheekyfish and is forever begging for food at the front of the tank.

Archived