Everyone Show Your Orandas

Guest goldfishgirl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MindyLuz05

This is my brother's fish, Kirby. We couldn't resist buying him when we saw him at vvvv. He's got the cutest face I've ever seen on a goldfish!

kirby061605-10.jpg

kirby061605-08.jpg

kirby052605-03.jpg

Yea for Orandas!!! Everyone's orandas are gorgeous!!! I really want one now! I am strongly considering a chocolate oranda they have at my LFS they also have a pretty blue oranda but he's HUGE and out of my price range :crp

after lookin at everyones orandas. i went out and got myself one of them. its so hard to find the nice ones. i got lucky and found this beautiful oranda today. whens a good time to buy orandas?? winter?

DSC05161.JPG

DSC05163.JPG

DSC05170.JPG

DSC05172.JPG

Aw fondoo I love your fishies! Your Oranda is so cute, and so are your other fish. I think spring is supposed to be goldfish season if I'm not mistaken, but you can almost always find them year round.

How could i miss a chance to show my goldies! :D

Here is my orange and white oranda, shes having floaty problems atm and is in her own 10g hospital tank, she seems to be getting a little better..

fish052.jpg

And this is my red cap! Most of my fish are nameless at this point, i'm so bad at naming! But i love them all..

redcap007.jpg

Everyones orandas are so beautiful! I love them to bits, but now that i have 2 i should stop and get other types :) always wanted a celestial..... one day.. one day..

360395[/snapback]

ha! il ove that red cap in the middle of that last pic!! with his eyes turned in on you like that!

Guest goldfishgirl

Nice fish love the redcap. I want to get one someday when I get a bigger tank. I have two orandas now in a 20 gal and every time I go to the petstore I see another fish that I would love to add to the collection (redcap orandas stick out especially) but I know I can't.

-goldfishgirl

Guest funkymedina
Picture341.jpg

Picture336.jpg

FEED MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

Picture351.jpg

361576[/snapback]

hahaha!!!!!!!!! the "feed meeeeee" picture made me laugh so hard i scared my cat and he flipped off my computer desk.

hilarious!!! :rofl

Everyones orandas are gorgeous! I used to have a tiny red carp that was just an inch..hadn't grown a wen yet or anything..but he passed away almost three years ago..</3 ..I'll hopefully be able to put up pictures of Fetcher in a couple of weeks..

Archived