Everyone Show Your Orandas

Guest goldfishgirl

Guest goldfishgirl

I'm not sure on how to post my own orandas yet but everyone else who can post theirs!

goldfishgirl

yea orandas rock!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldfishgirl

Love your Orandas there nice! It's kinda cool that your chocalate oranda is partly orange and the the redcap oranda is soooo cute the name fits very well (for now at least!).

goldfishgirl

Chrishower your chocolate and red cap are adorable :heart

Smack - you have beautiful looking fish :)

Here is a pic of my red cap - Red

DSC00149-2.jpg

This is my calico oranda - Oreo

DSC00138-1.jpg

This is Peaches my orange oranda

Cnv0002.jpg

Guest Chishower

2befree: Oreo is adorable! :heart I was never really a fan of calico's, but she is so pretty that you might have changed my mind. Peaches is pretty too, I guess thats what pug is gonna be although her fin's havent started changing color at all.

Smack: Your fish are beautiful, I have always been a fan of your tanks. Are those real plants or fake?

Kissy: Be careful...once you get one oranda you will be a slave to them forever! :exactly

Guest labrat99

WOW! Oreo is a very pretty fish. Not much headgrowth though. Are you sure he's an Oranda?

Orandas are my favorites so that is what most of my fish are. Here is Zippy:

http://goldfish.elitexfer.com/gallery/view...d=P1010032c_001

And this is Larry:

http://goldfish.elitexfer.com/gallery/view...05&id=P1010033c

And Stripe (with Max the pearlscale hornng into the picture) :D :

http://goldfish.elitexfer.com/gallery/view...05&id=P1010007c

I couldn't figure out how to post the pics directly so I used links. Take care.

Labrat

How could i miss a chance to show my goldies! :D

Here is my orange and white oranda, shes having floaty problems atm and is in her own 10g hospital tank, she seems to be getting a little better..

fish052.jpg

And this is my red cap! Most of my fish are nameless at this point, i'm so bad at naming! But i love them all..

redcap007.jpg

Everyones orandas are so beautiful! I love them to bits, but now that i have 2 i should stop and get other types :) always wanted a celestial..... one day.. one day..

Guest Esareh

AWWW! thier all so cute! chrissybee, your oranda has a 'dont mess with me' face. but since shes an oranda, "look! mom has the food! *beg*"

Guest goldfishgirl
I'll be careful :D

360378[/snapback]

Labratt99 your fish are so cool I think my favorite is Larry he has that innocent slow look on his face like "what's going on".

goldfishgirl

Guest goldfishgirl

This is wonderful everyone's orandas are sooo nice everyone keep posting them. I'm soo over whelmed with these beautiful goldfish. Keep it coming everyone loves to see other people's orandas. It doesn't matter big,small,huge wen, no wen we love them all so show your ORANDA off!

goldfishgirl

Archived