Stupid Question...

Guest Chishower

Guest Chishower

*coughs* They say the only dumb question is the one you dont ask, right?

How on earth do you people pick up your snails? I am so afraid to try to pull them off the side of the tank, I think I am going to hurt them!

So how do you get them out to hold them or such? Do you just wait for them to go to the bottom of the tank where they cant grab hold?

:lol: Not so dumb-believe me! Ususally when I try to pick them up,half the snails will automatically leave go,the other half,I kind of slide the snail on the glass ever so gently-and ususally that does the trick and they leave go. :rolleyes::lol:

try tickling his foot with your finger then slid'em back and forth , but very gently. if that doesn't work try again in a few minutes, or, like you said, wait until they go to the bottom.

EDIT: btw it's not a dumb question!!

not a dumb question! ive wondered the same thing when i need to get mine out in a hurry! those big ones just stick so well, im afraid ill crack the tank! :rofl most will let go for me when i pick em up, the rest, i just poke their foot a lil untill the go into their shells or let go enough for me to grab them :)

Archived