New Fish

Orandas Rock! :newfish

I just bought an oranda. It is so beautiful, he is orange with black fins, including his tail fin and dorsal fin. He has a orange wen. He cost $13.98. They are so mixed up there, the lionheads and orandas are in the same tank - you know how similar they look! The lionheads cost $3.98 and the orandas $13.98. He might have very well been a lionhead, but I'm pretty sure he is an oranda. Anyway, he's so cute. I am still deciding on a name, but I think my best name for him so far is Pumpkin. :nana:panana:tbanana

Yeah,

Congrats!! We all love hearing about new fish!!

Especially since our tanks are so full of fish ya can't get another in there edgewise!!

Hey, it sounds just like one I saw on one of those outrageously overpriced auctions.....it was at a BEGINING BID of $99!! So I guess you can feel pretty darn good about your little savings!

Yeah!!! Congratulations on your :newfish , Pumpkin!

As you can see, I really like that name! I love pumpkins and and often call anything I like Pumpkin - the cat, the fish, my husband, anything I fancy!

It's such a cute word! Perfect for a cute little Oranda! Can't wait to see the pix. :photo:

Oh, I just love him. I can't wait to get another and another and another, and well, you get the picture. I think Pumpkin is a good name for him but he is black and orange, not just orange. I would call him Jack, but that's my sisters future-boyfriend's name.

Do you guys have any ideas for a name? It very well might be pumpkin, but I'm still deciding. I love the name Pumpkin too.

I think Pumpkin is a nice name; he may lose his black when he gets older or he might not.

I like Creampuff, Lillypetal!

hehe.. yeah if i get another fish im gonna call it creampuff, or just pa (pu-uh) the first thing i saw when i got this teddy when i was like 1!!

i might even call it cuddles :D

Guest Balsa

Gratz! I just have the cheap little goldfish I won at my school field day... but he's lived over a year and is big n healthy! Pumpkin's a cute name. Reminds of my second fish, Jack. I named him that because he was orange and black and reminded me of a Jack O Lantern.

I like Creampuff. I'll name my next fish after the next fish that. The next fish I think is going to be an oranda too amd I'm going to call him/her Sweet Pea if it's a light light orange.

lol :P My sn is named after one of my old fishies :) It's quite a fitting name for fish, especially those who attack my hand with kisses every time I reached it into the tank :heart

Archived