Odd Comet And A Telescope Question

Maceo

Ok I have two questions: First my mother bought a bunch of feeders for her classroom tank and two of them are solid white with orange caps like an oranda but they are still youngand nothing has developed anyways my question is, is it possible that they will get a head growth? I know that petstore gentics are all crazy so I was wondering if anyone has heard of a comet with a wen? :unsure:

Secondly I have a telescope and ever since I've had him his dorsal fin flops over to one side is that normal? He swims just fine he zips around like my other guys. Thanks :)

I don't think it is possible for a comet to have a wen, unless a comet and oranda or lionhead was crossbred which I highly doubt. Comets sometimes do have a red or orange patch above their heads which make it look like a wen, like my sarasa comet, Fin. I wouldn't worry about it.

As for your telescope, I think he might be fine as long as he is active, if he was sitting by the bottom of the tank and his fin was droppy then I would be worried. Just pay close attention to him, just in case.

Thanks for the info! I'm not worried about my telescope he seems very healthy I was just being an overly careful mommy and making sure he was ok. ;)

oo i think telescopes are soo cool :) get some pics for me ! i gotta see !

!! your mother has a classroom of fishes!??!?!? i gotta change to that class!!

I think telescopes are cool too Marco! My mom does have a lot of fishies in her classroom they're all goldfish too! She's a science teacher and does a unit on goldfish! Her kids love it! here's the website with some pictures of my fish they aren't very good but hey I tried! :Dhttp://photobucket.com/albums/b127/Renthy/...rent=Barney.jpg

Archived