Can I Use This For A Pond ?

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/LiLsTep...nt=162031_3.jpg

Beckett

Container Water Garden Fountain Kit

Model CGFK60

Convert half barrel or decorative container into a water garden. Includes pump, water bell spray nozzle, extension tube & foam filter. Easy to install kit With adjustable flow & spray patterns. Pump is UL approved With a 6 ft. ft power cord.

Ok because of my post ( making a mini pond ) If u read u know my promblem. is this good. Its very very small pond. So can I just use a pump ?

fro a very very small pond they say you don't need filter, but if you are going to have fish in you should put a filter in. Remember with these smaller barrel type ponds you'll have to watch the temps as they tend to fluctate fast adn can get dangeriously too high for fish.

Scott

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

:yeah: My friend with the pond gave me this website -- www.pets-warehouse.com and I couldnt believe how cheap everything was. I have an idea! They have a bottom filter which i was thinking I can use for the pond. I mean its like the other pond filters but stays on the bottom. The out-lit is right next to the pond so ill make something just in case the wire gets wet. Well anyway I thought you guys would be interseted in this site. I think Im going to get that filter ! 5 dollars !!!

Well my mom said ask my dad on pay day :hummm so he'll help me out. Well tell me how u like it ... BYEE

Archived