I Got My Very First Orandas!

Guest danielle92

Guest danielle92

:newfish I have my very first pair of Orandas I have named one Apple and the other one Sauce so there name together is AppleSauce. It was my cousins idea to name them that :rofl I will probably have pics later on. By the way this site rocks. It is the best site for goldfish lovers.

Goldfish Rock!

Congrats! Aren't orandas cute? Cute names; any chance of pics or a description of them?

Guest danielle92

:cry1 My mom won't let me use the camera so those pics might have to wait. That sucks! Or it might be on tonight. I just hope it is soon I want to show my fish to all of you. Well now I have to clean :angry: Got into troble yesterday now I have to pay for it.

Goldfish Rock!

Well, ya do the crime, ya gotta do the time!! Mom's really know best!! ;)

:newfish But................congrats on your new fish! Hope to see pics soon! :newfish

Guest danielle92

:D:nana:happydance:)) My mom finally said after sweeping and mopping all the floors and doing all the dishes she said that I can use the camera. The only thing is that I don't know how to put my pics on this site. If you know can you please help me.

Goldfish Rock!

Hi Danielle, and :welcome !

Congratulations on your new fish - the names sure sound like a blast. Something my daughter would have picked! :rofl

The best way to show pictures here is opening a free account with Photobucket.com. They allow you to download any pictures from your computer at their site, its free, and you can have albums and stuff. Once on photobucket, all you have to do is click and paste them here by using the "image" button when replying... Make sense? Sometimes even I have problems following myself... :rolleyes:

I'd go with what Andrea said, but since you're fairly new, I don't know if you'll be able to use the img tags. So instead, you can use the http:// button at the top and just put in the web address photobucket gives you, so you'll have links.

Good luck, and I can't wait to see the fishies!

Oh, the image button works just fine even for newbies - its the attachment thingy on the bottom of the reply page that only works for full members... :)

Hmmm... my bad.

I thought I remembered someone's post about getting a message that said img tags were not to be used or something. Maybe it was for some other mysterious reason.

Either way, then. Whatever floats your boat. :D

Guest danielle92

Well it is kinda late so I will have those pics by tommorrow. Sorry. I had to do some things around the house so I will have those pics by tommorrow.

Congrats on your new fish! I like it, AppleSauce! :rofl You're so clever!

Enjoy your new fish buddies! I'll check back tomorrow for pix.

(Once you have images on photobucket, you can also just copy the IMG address on the third field (called Image) under the thumbnails on your album - then you can paste it into your post and Voila! Pictures on your post even if you are still a fry)!

For lots of pictures, then paste the whole address in your browser search window and then we can all find your album at photobucket - Good Luck!

Archived