Bkks Koi Show

Lozbug

and now some winners...............

1st place Hikarimuji (all white one)

PHTO0011.jpg

1st place Sanke (Red, white & black)

PHTO0010.jpg

and THE GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!! a kohaku (red & white)

PHTO0012.jpg

they were most over 20" :o

i did (shh!!! :ignore i told myself i wouldn't) i got two fish a black grade A koi about 2" and a butterfly koi (red & white) also 2" got a pict, not v.clear thou :D not exactly cheap either! :rolleyes: but it's okay - it came out of Dads wallet :lol:

post-4056-1121015319_thumb.jpg

wow, gorgeous fish and that black and white one is lovely. You bought two!!!! wow that must have taken some resolve as i would be going *that one, that one, that one....*

the black one is stunning loz and will go nicely with the white one you got. :exactly

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Nice fish there was. Waiting for the pic of you new ones. I love the black and white koi. It reminded me of a cow.. moo.. . But all those Koi there were for sale or where they peoples ?

the koi i took photos of were owned and entered into the show, they had 2 vats of 'for sale' fish.

i loved the black & white one too, i got one which is about 5" (Felix) he may look like that one day ;)

i was very restraied sandy, too your advice and took dad's wallet and not my own! :rofl

wow, I imagine it was diffitcult leaving. Those are some beautiful fish, they would be more so in my pond ;) .

Post some pictures of your new fish asap!

Thanks for the pictures, my favorite has to be the doitsu Sanke in the 6th picture (with the Budo Goromo and the Asagi which are both fantastic looking as well). Yeah it's not a good angle of that sanke but I really like doitsu especially in sanke and showa.

Scott

They are very nice fish and it's different to see them against a vivid blue background. I like it. :clapping:

I'm sure your two new fish will be worth the money. I wonder if they will grow faster or larger than your other koi?

i'll try and get shots, it may be a bit hard, the balck one i named 'Jet' is very fast and the butterfly - still to be named, ha gon into hiding under the moss and wont come out :( sh must be very shy, i might call her violet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ta devs (i banned mum form going to garden centres now!! ) i can restrain myself.... the mother thou.... she spends alot of time with them, as shes off work at the moment...

:)

Archived