Compatibale Goldfish With Two 2 Inch Calico Oranda

lillypetal

aww cool...see im getting a twenty gallon hopefully moving from my 3.5gall!! im hoping to get one more fish maybe....

anyother possibilities with the orandas?

Awe, sweetie, :( Try to resist the urge to overstock. I know it's hard and I've done it too but it really just makes more work for yourself and in the long run it's not good for your goldies. Why not upgrade to a 30g if you'd like another fish.

:( aw..my mother has only just accepted that i can get a 20gall and she said i could get another fish in it but only a small one, but omg i love goldies i would adore another one... :(

i wish i could find a reaaaaaaly cheap masssssssive tank:(

I can't tell you what to do, that's your decision and I'd be lying if I told you I'd never kept more than 2 gf in a 20gallon. But it's twice the work and there is no way of knowing if that "small" fish is going to stay small. If it grows big then you will have problems. :)

If you'd like more activity in your tank you could get six or so white cloud minnows. They are only tiny, don't grow big, don't eat or poop much and are very entertaining. They are schooling fish and hang around the top area of the tank. They are very pretty when they do their mating dance with their little red fins all erect. Apparently they are always at it but I've never had fry.

Archived