How Fast Do They Grow!

Guest Bigphil

Guest Bigphil

My two tiny little Blak Moors are not Tiny anymore.

I have only had them for about six weeks and they must have quadrupled in size!They were about half an inch long when I bought them and are alresdy almost 2".

I must say it is really satisfying to see them grow so quickly but I am wondering: if they keep growing at sutch a rate they'll be wales in a few years time! :rolleyes:

That's great! Just goes to show you, if you give them enough space, so they didn't have a chance to get stunted, they can go really quickly! Do you have any before after pics of their growth spurt?

"My fish havent grown for the whole 4 months."

Could just be genetics for your fish, Lillypetal; they may just be slower at growing, but should eventually get big. SOmetimes the changes in size are so subtle that you don't notice till they are actually much bigger; my fish don't look like they have grown much, but looking back to pics of them, I can see how far they have come since I got them.

:goodjob Ditto Esareh!

I was thinking of giving GN a middle name - Busta - since he "busted" out of three tanks already with his famous growth spurts! :lol: I guess it will have to be Godzilla when he gets his new Japanese decor).

But, you are much better prepared than I was so you can enjoy watching Sooty and Sweep blossom! Don't forget - :photo:

Archived