This Fish Is So Cute!

Kissy

yah $99 is way too much for a poor girl without a job to pay for :P But! Its pretty cheap compared to the others at Dandy Orandas. I never intend to shop there, unless I am rediculously rich and after I give half away to charity. So the that site is just eye candy...but very sweet eye candy!

Seriously? The most expensive gf in my lfs is an oranda for 20.00! I am looking fo a Ranchu right now, I can't seem to find one, I don't feel very secure about mailing a pet....But rest asure there is an extra 10gal just waiting for that special one in my tank! :D

PS: That Oranda is breathtaking!!!!

Kissy just wanted to let you know that hot linking pics is illegal. I had some friends find out the hard way when their web sites were shut down:( It steals a website's bandwidth everytime the pic is viewed by someone, which costs them money. Not trying to mean just wanted to let you know:)

Guest JustJayde

WOW that fish is truly beautiful! colors, markings, everything! Vibrant! makes me think of a beautiful model... almost too beautiful to believe it is real.

Pricey, but understandably so! :heart

Dandy Oranda has cool fish, hm? Thats where my longfinned lionhead came from, and yes, he was a bit pricey, but there is no chance on this earth that I will find one just walking onto a pet store.

Kissy, that oranda is a beauty! :heart

Guest Phreno

My local vvvv has this really cute calico oranda, looks like that one! Its huge though, but if I had the room I'd get it. :)

That oranda is just beautiful! But I can't beleive the price, you said "only" $99, but that's expensive. I remember when I got an oranda for $7 free because there was this really nice guy at the pet store who let me have him for free.

:krazy: ONE HUNDRED BUCKS?? I paid something like $20 for Big Boy & :lol1 i thought I had really shelled out some bucks :rofl

I just know my luck...I'd get a 100$ fish & it would croak on me & I would have to try mouth to mouth or something!! :blink:

But I can't beleive the price, you said "only" $99, but that's expensive.

359384[/snapback]

I was being slightly sarcastic lol :rolleyes: But then again, I forgot that sarcassm isn't easilly picked up online! Sorry guys :P

Archived