New Betta!

Fish_Fanatic

Howdy! I brought my betta Farckle up to my cottage with me for the summer. I then went to Pet Valu in town to get a toy for my dog, and I found the most beautiful betta! I just fell in love with him!!! He has a mostly white body with blue red and purple fins! Soooooo pretty! And his name is...Gub Gub...yessss... :huh: (my brother had a hand in naming them both) I am SOOOOO happy that I have another fishie!!! Yay! :lol::newfish

Sounds like a pretty fish! I've seen white ones before, but usually they have pale fins... congrats on your find! Do you have any pics you could post?

I don't really have too many good pics of him (None that show his colours and stuff well). But I will try to get some and post them! Just a question though...how do you post a pic :blink: hehehe... :lol:

Fish Fanatic, congrats on your new betta! Do you live in Canada by chance? We have Pet Valu's up here and I am not sure if the States does as well.

Fish Fanatic, congrats on your new betta! Do you live in Canada by chance? We have Pet Valu's up here and I am not sure if the States does as well.

363643[/snapback]

Yes, I do live in Canada! Where abouts do you live?

Anyway, I tried to post pictures of GubGub, but my program isn't working on this computer (my dad's laptop). I will be able to post some pics after summer though, when I have my own computer. I did take some really nice pictures of him though! :heart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived