New Fish :-) ........:-(

leo

Well my friend has 5 neons and 5 white clouds.Anyway he came over to my house and asked me to have all these fish!!! i was happy to have tropicals he also gave me a heater but its crappy and does not work anymore and i am not allowed to buy one :( i have all these fish in a 2.5 gallon(is this ok or is this bad?) i told him to give them back to the lfs but he said they dont take them <_<

now i have to take care of them can you guys please help!!! :)

The white clouds will thrive without a heater. The neons like warmer temperatures, though.

Until you can get a larger tank, you will have to really watch your water parameters and do lots of water changes and maintain your filter regularly.

hey Leo hun!

im agreed with every one else - it would be better if your neons had warmer temps - around 26*c is what i keep my tetras at.

the white clouds are fine in colder temps, but would not be harmed from raising it.

have you got the new tank for your colds yet hun? coz if you havent, then you could possibly get that, and then transfer some of your new fish into the 6g, and keep some in the 2.5. at least then they will have more space :)

i sometimes feed my trops cucumber, but i have to chop it up real tiny.

my colds also enjoy cuc, so if your going to chop it up, then you might want to try them on it!!

good luck with that hun!!

:heart

Thanks so much tink you answered all my questions :D

And i am not going to buy a new tank for my goldies i thought about giving it to my brothers friend because her dad has a massive pond and tank they'll be happier there. :D

thats alright hun!

i think that if you arnt going to get a new tank, then you should really concider giving some of the fish to your friends dad. maybe yo could keep a couple of the fish that you got and just do real regular changes etc? (i know you will definately be wanting to keep your moor).

another thing you might want to try your fishies on is cooked pasta. i have fed my goldies that, and they loved it, but be careful you dont put too much in! i think they find it quite filling!!

i have never trid my trops on it though! you will have to let me know how it goes if you try it!!

good luck with the fish hun, and keep us all posted.!!

Hey alice :D my goldies ate but not my tropicals.

I will want to keep my moor he has changed colour so much!! :D

bad news all my neons died and 3 white clouds :(

oh no! thats such a shame!! do you know wh ythey died? do you have water testing kits?

im so sorry hun :hug

i spose in the long run it will be better for the 2 white clouds that are left though.

is there any chance of getting pics of your moor yet Leo? i would love to see what he looks like!!

Archived