New Fish

Drgong

I live in a apt. complex, and people come and go on a steady basis, and I end up with "donations". (They know I am the fish person since I have a outdoor pond...)

A few months ago someone dropped off a African Ciclid<sp> in a 10 gallon, and I nursed him water contidions up, but i knew the 10 gallon was too small for him. Almost made my 29 gallon a tropical, but Debbie, mason, and cheppell are happy that I didn't!

Anwyays, I went to the LFS and traded in the african (his name was Sick lips...) since he needed more tank space and got myself two cori cats, and 4 zebras and two rummy noses...they are now exporing their new tank....

Guest danielle92

You can trade in your fish. I have never heard of anyone doing that. We always kept our fish. My dad is the goldfish lover in this family. I love my 4 guppies and my 2 orandas. Can't wait for those pics. :D

Yah, most stores will let you trade in fishies for equal or lesser value. I think only one fish store down here will actually give you money for it (other than a 14 day guarentee) but its so far away :( They're supposed to be a good place too. I have never been to a good pet store.

Archived