Pics Of Goldies Snails/ Ripleys Aquarium

Hey I was told I might could post in this part of the board I added new pics today of my snails I got off of aquabid, My blue mystery snail my goldies my doll, my guppies, my algae eater and My trip to the Ripley's aqaurium in Myrtle Beach SC.Sharks etc..... stingrays pirahna's Some BIG fish I have no idea what it was. Swords fish Jelly fish LOL ALL Kinds of neat things.

click on the link below if a password is needed use kokosgoldfish :newfish:yeah:

Wow! What a trip to Ripleys, olat of tose fish looked freaky! I loved the shark! The pic of the underside of the ray was cool too! That blue snail is awsome!!!! I liked your white and orange fish, wow it is beautiful! You took such nice pics! Whenever I try to take pics like that either it is too dark, of they are a huge smear! :rofl Great work!

Thanks, I have took pics of them for 3 yrs now. and JUST this year began to get good enough pics to share LOL. My orange n white fish is a MIXED goldie, He is aShubunkin/comet/sarassa,He has Almost lost all his black streaks in his fins and his black spots are gone.His tail is a perfect heart when fanned open.The others are just commons/comets then i have the doll, the orange oranda my calico pasted away after living for over a yr with only 1 eye. the other fell out and he pasted within 3 weeks. the other is my orange n white telescope, and my black moor pasted during mating :( He is on my website. which I have lost my book mark for LOL.

Hey was looking at ur list of pets. your dojo isnt named yet, What about Dogie Like *a dodge with gee on the end LOL Dogie*

On a similar subject.... Do you think it is possible to have a apple snail eat a dojo? I think that is what happened. I woke up this morning to check on my fish... and a see what i think to see a dojo carcass next to my snail! Talk about a rude awakening! :krazy:

I love your fish thought, I guess pictures is something ppl really have to master :rofl . I will try to show you my best one...

The pic will take a while....Im still new at this :rofl

I think he may have ate on the body After he had pasted maybe, But I dont think your snail Thought Hmmm a late night snack let me *catch* him. * cause U know how the saying goes, slow as a snail*Unless it is a killer snail. Hmmm I wonder what yoru goldies thought about that scenario? Thats too sad though about your dojo. :cry1 I wasnt meaning to be light on the subject, It just crossed my mind funny. And after long days with kids and only kids, No adult contact LOL I sometimes get looney! :rofl

Well I read around and Snails do eat dead fishes so It musta died during the night. Still sorry for ya though :(

I went the week June 15 th. This year and it is a HUGE building and the inside is Huge different parts. The inside is hard to explain, You go down steps to the inside of the aquarium, It has like a arched tunnel going thruit, U can walk on a small walkway or ride the belt LOLand I was busy taking pictures and next thing I knew I was all out of sorts sick LOL. Then when U get out of the tunnel there are MORE parts, Where they had *nemo*dory fish umm the jelly fish, The dragon Seahorse, I got a pic of it but, It is blurry. Then anything almost u can imagine.The Titanic scene was cool.They had a box u put ur hand in and feel how cold the water was that the people from the titanic was in, and it was sooooooo cold was like slush almost. Had different stages and it told of each thing they endured. Was awsome.Then we went on top of the aquarium and the stingrays would come up and we got to pet them. Well I took pics my husband and sons did,But I was taking those pics and to just stand and see them SO close was amazing!!!!!

Here is the website of the 1 I was at go look :)http://www.ripleysaquarium.com/

:D Wow! That would be one of the places I would have to visit when I get the chance! In the tunnels Youd be so busy looking up I'd forget where am! :lol: The titanic thing seems awsome! I can only imagine how cold it must feel! I thought the fact was intersesting on how they keep real danderous sharks with the other fish :blink: ! I mean the only reason the other fish are safe are because the sharks are overfed! :D

Archived