Is This Enough Room For Em?

Guest Esareh

:) I personally have a ten gal. divided into three.I don't think I would be able to be okay with a fourth betta being placed in there.I just think that the space between them would be too small.I'd opt for the three,and that one lucky Betta have the 2.5 all to themselves. :lol:

Guest Esareh

Ok, thanks =D Ill have to get a tiny filter (undergravel or something) for the 2.5 its a PAIN to clean it EVERY week! (not to mention the problem with the cycle) I think it'l be my tinyest betta, Lazer, that goes into the 2.5 gallon. He wont know what to DO with that much room! (he's about an inch long, tail included.) Thanks Devs! =D

Haha, Lazer will love that! Your other boys will be in heaven as well. I've got a 10 as well and I completely agree with Devs, 4 is too squishy. Have fun dividing and decorating, always fun doing split tank decor. :)

I agree either get a bigger tank and divide into 4, or divide into 3 with the 10 gallon. There going to have more space, and its going to look much better in my opinion :) Good luck,

Alex

Guest Esareh

Not unless a digital camera drops out of the sky and hits me on the head. Mabey eventually. sorry... Ill try my best. *talks to fish* " tomorrows the BIG day! Your getting the space you crave!"

"moms lost it..."

Archived