Omg I Want!

i am dyyyyyyying for a fancy goldie right now...... oh man, i want an oranda or lionhead or something..... my mum would kill me!

oh i want i want i want.. im just sitting in bed every morning for like 3 hours thinking of all the things i could do with my common and comet, like buy a huge rubbermaid or get my pond earlier or anythinggggggggg....

do fancies get lonely if they live alone?

It all depends on the fish and you won't really know until you try it. I have kept fish alone in their own tanks and they seemed happy. They were very interactive with me. Some fish are very timid however, and if kept alone they tend to hide all the time.

Guest Inasoso

I'm not quite shure if the get lonely, but I understand your I want I want I want. I really would like a tropical tank ut, were broke! However fancies are sooooooooooooooooo cool, so if you get one, you should get an oranda!

I know how you feel too...I have to wait over two months for my stupid new tank to cycyle before I get any fishies :( I hope I don't crack!

358348[/snapback]

So are you doing the fishless cycle? I only have on etank and it just got done cycling a month ago! You would'nt believe the ammount of reief I had when I first saw the special readings. I would get a Lionhead!!!!! I love how they look when they are older!

Er....

I cracked. I think I jinxed myself. I feel so bad too....

Anyways, I got a baby lionhead! haha..yah I love lionheads. I just hope he makes it, I brought home his sister a month ago and she had a ton of problems. He's on med food right now just in case :D

:newfish Oh.....baby pics baby pics we want baby pics!!!!

Best of luck on your new arrival!! Hope he grows to a big ole' healthy boy!! :yeah:

fishy! You guys are tempting me. I'm having fishy dreams at night and I spend all my spare time thinking about buying more fish. More! More! More!

Archived