Relief!

Guest lovefish

Guest lovefish

I just used my Python aquarium to sink no spill aquarium cleaner. I LOVED it!!! No more hauling buckets of water and the tank is VERY clean. The 25-foot hose was left plenty of room to drain and fill the tank from my kitchen sink. Cleaning the tank took about 30 minutes as opposed to at least an hour (if not more)!

I was wondering if anyone has tried the little laser lights? The box says that they produce an interesting effect and also kill bacteria in the water. Has anyone tried them?

Lovefish

:OO

Laser lights? Never heard of them in a tank. Do they come in conjunction with the python? Now, imagine that - a discotheque effect in our tanks! :happydance

Guest lovefish

No - they are not connected to Python. I saw them at mmm. I will get the brand name and post it. They are tiny laser lights that go inside the tank and are supposed to produce an interesting effect while making the water healthier for the fish.

:exactly

Guest JustJayde

heheh

*hangs a disco ball from the hood

*cranks up the tunes n waits for lasers

reminds me of my first pink floyd light show ;)

Guest lovefish

I will get to mmm tomorrow (Monday) and get the name off the box - I thought I would try them. I will let you know the brand name tomorrow and you can go0gle it! :hi

Archived