Sollicitus_witness

sollicitus_witness

Hey everyone,

My name is Christopher and I am from Iowa. I just got an aquarium about 2 months ago but had a tank for like.....3! I am a Junior in highschool, I have been steady with a girlfriend for like two years but during this last school year we have been on and off like crazy :krazy: While in high school I am participating in Choir and I somehow achieved the highest ranking choir in school. I am in Varsity band and play Tuba and trying to play Trombone :D . I also participate in are annual Play and Musical.

I am not an expert on making friends....I have probaby about 6 (lol), but we are really close. I enjoy singing, taking hikes and playing computer games. I also enjoy going on koko's. (seriously everyone here is so nice) My mom has been forcing me to get a job, but everyone I go to is not hiring, so I am living off my parents budget. My sisters hate it! There was this time I got an interview at Mcdonalds but the manager lost my application and he told me not to bother! <_<

Eversince I got my gf I think my gf have become more than just a pet and a hobby, they have become an obsession!

Well I have been a member at Kokos for about a month now and I just decided to try this and hopefully get to know some of you guys.

Okay that previous thingy was not enough. Here is some more srooy guys bear with me.....

I love listening to old music like U2 and The Beatles! I have a huge crush on Kylie Minogue, she doesn't have good music, but you dont need to sing good to be hot! I am one of those ppl in school who try not to be like everyone ealse and to be honest I think I am suceeding! I like to wear black, but I am not gothic, I just like their clothes. I hate violence, I am strictly against it! I consider myself a stoic, but depending on who you are I will blow up on you.... I am a very verbal person, If i have something to say I will say it, that has gotten me into trouble more than once . I like to take control of things but in real life I follow, I can be a perfectioist if I want to. I have a Mom and a dad (who laughs at my dieing fish) and I have a sister that everyone likes and one that everyone hates. I like to be my own person, but also to be constantly judged. I like any movies with drama, and I like the show Nip/Tuck on FOX. I believe in aliens and spirits and I can go way over my head with that stuff sometimes! I live pretty much an indoor life, like I said I love computer games. I love fishing but I also love fish, I dont eat fish, they taste nasty! My family history is diebetic, so I rarely eat meat. I hate talking to ppl on the phone but eveyone loves to talk to me. And I am lazy aboput paragraphing stuff when it is not on assignment. I am relatively quiet, but if I know you i wont shut up!

I hope this didn't bore you, hopefully you read all this and not just a light skim . Thanks for taking the time to get to know me.

I am not an expert on making friends....I have probaby about 6 (lol)

358100[/snapback]

Now you have 7 :)

And that McDonald's guy is a meanie. Don't bother with HIM !

ya kno, dude, i worked at McDonalds for like a year, and its so not worth your time....somebody like you dont belong there, its a lowlife place :) work at a LFS! you would be an asset to any! :)

Thank you! Lol! I would have hated the whole fast food thing anyways! It makes you all greasy and dirty! Oh thanks fisherpets, I was afriad that the first one wasnt enough and too boring (i wasnt in the best of moods when i wrote the 1 one) Im glad it was interesting! I think after a while I was rabling on :rolleyes::lol:

Hi Christopher - I read it all, too! It's nice to meet you! Now you have 8 friends (9 if you count Graham Norton)! Don't worry about that McDonald's job - if the management is THAT bad, you definitely don't want to work there - I have had enough experience to prove that one true! I was wondering, how did you chose your screen name? I like it - it's funny! :D

I used to watch Graham Norton when it was on comedy central, by the way, I thought he was halarious. How did I come up with this.......Well before this I used to use iamtheinsaneone, that got old. I was playing around with the online dictionary, actually I wanted to start out with something in the bible! Then I was like "hey, this looks cool, OH and this!" and all went well so I got with this...solicitus means troubled...so troubled witness, I liked it because I am an observer most of the time, and the sollicitus thing sounded cool! lol (pathetic) :D

I wonder if Graham Norton knew... would we get a call on the puppy phone?! :panana

But, this thread is about you - tell us more! How about working at the LFS and promoting some goldfish awareness?

Be like "I'm 18. Im just short cause i didnt eat my veggies."

361229[/snapback]

:rofl I wonder how long I could get away with that! :rofl Aside from that, I am one of the smaller ppl in my class. On my moms side of the family, I am like so TALL! But on my dads I am one of the shortest. :rofl

Archived