Omg...... Wolk Up This Morning

:rofl I wolk up this morning.. and for some reason it popped in my head that I havent been to the LFS for like a month!!! For the past year ive always been there at least two to three times a week, if not to buy something, then to look at all the cute goldies.... and just out of no where.... right when I wolk up... i was like OMG, I havent been in ages... The people at the LFS probably thought I died or something... because they always knew when to expect me!! LOL....... Whats gotten into me! Now I feel like I just HAVE to go because I havent been in a long time.... I guess that can be a good sign..... Im fully equiped with everything i need or could need. LOL.... and the longer I stay away.... the less pressure I feel to buy some of those cute goldies!! LOL.....

Lol i might go this saturday just to look at the fish and stuff and i might just buy some things 1...2..3....maybe 4 things or 5 or 6...ok i'll stop :D

LOL.... your making me wanna go!! LOL... Im so bad at the fish store. I always spend more then I should or had promised myself when I got there. I always find something I want or say I need! LOL.... I'll even come home with new tanks!! LOL.. cant do that anymore though... Well I do have to do a water change tomorrow... and am getting low on Aquasafe.... LOL... might need to go get some more... LOL... and Im running low on flora pride!! LOL... oh no!!!

Ummm, I believe you've talked yourself into it.....you're going!!! :lol:

I bet you haven't been because when you found your beautiful panda oranda you'd been looking for, you were satisfied for a bit! But still a visit every now and then won't hurt a thing! :yeah:

I went today, but I made myself not look at the goldies :blink:

You know, I think your right! I had been going so often because I was looking for a panda butterfly... and once I found him... I kinda stopped going as much! LOL... I am pretty satisfied with the fish I have no. Their all perfect... I love them all.... and dont want to over crowd them....

LOL.. but yeah.. I do still need to go! I do really need to get the other stuff. BUT LOL..... im just so shocked I stopped going for awhole month!! Like, if I didnt go at least once a week, I was all anxious. But, I havent felt like that for awhile!

HAHAHA... just shows how obsessed I am with my goldies. LOL :rofl

I know, I'm just as bad. I have gotten to where I am just slightly embarrassed when I see the workers there. You know they've got to be thinking....She's here AGAIN?!..... :rofl but I really don't care, I've got to have my fix!...and my babies always NEED something! :rofl

You guys are good - you just go to the store - we have no store to limit my damage - so I shop on-line - AHHH - OPEN 24 HRs!!!!

Seriously, I am into cooking (that WAS my hobby before the Grahamling came along) and I went to my favorite store, TwIcE iN a RoW, and bought NothiNg!!!

My husband actually got worried about me :lol:

But now that I can just order fish online - Whoa, Boy! Eye candy everywhere!

You are definitley in far more control than I am :krazy:

PS - What are you waiting for!? Go to the store now - I will if you will! :tomuch:

I want a panda :( ( I saw 1 B4 I got my big tank and havent seen 1 since I got my big tank :( (. I did seea 250 gallon. My hubby said How'd U like to have that 1, I said ummm, yea when U buying it LOL. Then he laughed said, You could put Trey *our 6 yr old son* to scuba clean it LOL. Man it was awsome! Tank itself was 499.00, I do believe it had the Triple hood aswell.next time I go I will take a pic So U can see how big it is and the big Pink price star on it LOL

Guest deedeesue

I've been to 4 lfs today looking for the "perfect" fish! :D

I know what you mean about being embarrassed by the store clerks, they look at me like Im crazy too :rofl

Tomorrow Im going back to my favorite lfs after being there yesterday, "just in case" they got some new fish in :D

we are hopeless addicts, I wonder if there is a 12 step program for this? :D

we are hopeless addicts, I wonder if there is a 12 step program for this??  :D

358508[/snapback]

Oh, paleeease! There could be a "step 242" program, and we would never manage! :rofl

So, Jess, did you go? How can you stay away for a whole month? You know the remedy for that one, right? Get a few more pets, one of them I am sure needs some sort of food at least once a week. For me, one week its cat food, the other dog food, turtle treats, rabbit food, hay, fish food, etc. You gotta have a valid plan, girl! :tomuch:

As for me, I found a newly opened pet store today (no goldfish yet, they come next week), and found a perfect little red/white ryukin at Petsupermarket. All in all, the day was good! :happydance

oh man, and I thought I was the only crazy one who thinks a fun night out is spending it at the store looking for new stuff for my lovlies. It seems that everytime I go I'm either buying something for my tank, my mother's tank, or my friends' tanks. I'll tell you, pet supermarket loves me. I'm greeted by name there and everyone always asks how my fish are doing. *laughs* It's ridiculous when I tally up the past $600 I've spent and $450 of it was fish related. :P

Lady, I think our parents would have loved us - no spending on clothes, movie tickets, going out for long nights with friends, nothing of the kind.... Only fishy things.... :tomuch:

Tell me about *laughs* so true. It's better spending it on fish rather than other things kids do nowadays.

My dad kind of mocks me with the whole fish thing. "You don't have to change the water every day or even every week, only once a month" :P

My mom on the other hand, loves coming home to see if I did something new with fish. The best surprise had to be the new 10 gal sitting in her dining room. She freaked out and was so happy. She doesn't have any goldfish though, she's not good at taking care of fish, they all die on her, so I bought her hardy little things that she's have to work at to kill them.

That reminds me... :idea:rofl

They've gotten used to me, haha. There is this guy (he's soooo cute) that everytime I go in he talks about the newest shipment and such. I just oogle him, even though he's like 4 years older than I am. Even more frequent then him is an older guy who is always joking about the live tubifex I buy for the bettas, I don't even have to ask for them anymore he just laughs and gets them out of the fridge. He's always teasing and saying things like, "So how's that tubifex stew recipe going?" and, "I've heard they taste real good, you buy them alot, is that why?".

Haha, it's always nice to know that other people get funny looks in the LFS too and that it's not just me.

I have a wonderful plan.....each time ya'll are tempted to go buy a goldie send me a dollar in the mail!! That will help you too (hopefully not too quickly I want you to have time to send several dollars....you have to work on addictions!)

:lol1 (((Hee hee......disquised evil plan.......hoping to pile up dollars so I can rush to LFS to BUY MORE FISH!!!))) :rofl

:rofl Oh my side hurts from laughing :rofl

NooooooOOooo...You guys keep talking and I keep thinking of going and maybe say buying MORE goldies and more goldie things. *crazy look in eyes*

No better day than today - remember, a nice goldfish could be gone tomorrow to somebody else! Now, who wants that? :rofl

That is so strange, Jessica. I have not been to the LFS since I bought my house 2 months ago. I guess because I have so much other stuff to do and buy, but also I too have everything I need! I should go too though because they all probably think I died too! :lol:

Archived