Rubbermaids On Sale At Target!

Kissy

I went to go check out the sale Kortniee was telling me about the totes...I was going to go buy one in case I rescue some comets. (I've already got a 15 gallon...but its being used) I about DIED when I saw the selection. 10 gallons: 2 something dollars. 20 gallons: 3 something. 50 GALLONS: 17 SOMETHING!!!! The've also got sizes in between. Yah I totally forgot about the 18 gallon...when I have more than 6 dollars I'm going to buy a 40 or 50 gallon and put comets in there..there isn't room in my room....but I'll MAKE room :D They come in all colors, even a hazy clear :) Just a heads up. If any of you guys are overstocked or are fully stocked, in need of a quarentine or hospital tank, want to grow your fishies even bigger with more room, and those who are fully stocked but are still itching for more, this is your perfect chance! Go now before they are gone..the ten gallons were sold out when I checked 'em out today.

Just remember you need 10x the filtration (10 gallon needs a 100 gallon an hour turn over; 50 gallon needs 500)

Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

----Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

--------Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

-----------Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

---------------Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

------------------Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

---------------------Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

------------------------Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

--------------------------Do not go to target, it will only increase your fish addiction

:peeka

I think I'm too far gone to be helped! Do your guys's Targets have fish products like tanks/decor/food? Mine doesn't but someone told me that all Targets have them.

I think I'm too far gone to be helped! Do your guys's Targets have fish products like tanks/decor/food? Mine doesn't but someone told me that all Targets have them.

357502[/snapback]

Tanks - yep, rubbermaids!

decor - sure, get some cheep gold earrings, boil them, and have them in the tank for "your lost city of gold" also, if they sell flower pots, oo yea :D

Food - goldfish will eat anything. :rofl

(Mine doesn't BTW...thoug mine is a couple hours away!

Target does not stock anything besides dog and cat items, really. Even the rodent food, which you can find in most grocery stores, is mediocre.

Hehe, Kissy. I see you've caught my "cheap stuff at target" bug.

Hehe, Kissy.  I see you've caught my "cheap stuff at target" bug.

357537[/snapback]

Yep! I also have a few gift cards left over from my birthday last october :D

Ive always liked target. Sometimes they have soom really neat stuff. Im moving soon, and those rubber maids would be perfect for packing up stuff that I know we wont be using for awhile! I guess I better get down there soon!!

LOL...

And as far as my target and fish stuff...

Not really much. Maybe some fish food (which is like the cheapest stuff) and every once in awhile a bottle of some weird brand of dechlorinator.. LOL.. but thats about it.. but they have like 4 isles of just dog and cat toys and junk!!!

Archived