My Two Tiny Fish Were Laying Next To Each Other

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Guest LiL sTepHii 143
:D I woke up to the cutest thing. My new fish ( my one eye fish and my calico telescope ) were laying together on the gravel. Its funny though my one eye fish will be lookign for food an da flake will fall on the side where he doesnt have an eye and he misses. He'll be right near the glass and his eye faceing the opposite way toward u and he cant see u . Its pretty funny. Well Im thinking of making a pond for my comets. A VERY SMALL pond though. Just though i should share on my snuggling fish.

Guest Morten33

I remember the first time I saw my fish doing that. And they sleep in the same place in the tank every night. And if they rest during the day they sleep there too. It is so adorable! I just moved my two fish from a 10gal to a 46gal tank yesterday. And they went to the same corner to sleep, side by side.

I remember the first time I saw my fish doing that. And they sleep in the same place in the tank every night. And if they rest during the day they sleep there too. It is so adorable! I just moved my two fish from a 10gal to a 46gal tank yesterday. And they went to the same corner to sleep, side by side.

357992[/snapback]

That is exactly what my goldfish do every single night.

Archived