Would This Be Cheating

Guest chubaka_is_my_fish

Guest chubaka_is_my_fish

my fish was looking lonely one day. yes, lonely! i could just tell. and so i went to my dry erase markers and drew some rather nice llonking fish thatlookied kindof like mne on his tank. he went up and checked them out and seemed happier believe it or not! do you think im just driving my fish nuts? :krazy: or was it nice. i cant get him any real fishy friends.

hey, its beautifying his enviroment if nothing else! Whats the difference in that and putting a background on with fish pictures?

Guest chubaka_is_my_fish

i didn't want him going crazy with imaginary friends. he likes them even though they don't move. i was thinking of putting pictures up for him. would he like that more? can he even see out ? should i laminate something and put it inside or is outside fine?

Guest chubaka_is_my_fish

ive noticed how cute and attached gf's can become. everytime i walk in the room my little chubaka swims over and looks at me saying, "im hungry! it's nothing new but im hungry!"it's so cute. thats why i didnt want him to be lonely! he just too adorable to make sad!

I used to have an acrylic tank, ehich I preferred to the glass one I have now becuase I could see my fish better and he could see me better. Now, he is in the perfect set-up (as can be) but it is less... accessible, somehow?!

He can only see himself reflected everywhere in the tank with the light on (or room light) - or he is in the dark!

So, does this mean he is not lonely? He really thinks he is his own twin? Is the mirror easier for him to see than his own reflection?

Chubaka - that was a great idea! you are very sweet to your fish!

Archived