They Came

Guest Chishower

Guest Chishower

They came today!

Everyone is still in their shells, so thats a plus. I have unpacked three of them and put them in the little bowl to add tank water too (they have already been floating on the tank for awhile, so this is step two)

They three I have unpacked are already sliming around, so thats great. I will go unpack the other three and then take some pictures.

YAY :lol:

Guest Chishower

They are brigs, if my memory serves me well. Two Ivories, two Jades, and two Magentas. I think one of the Ivories is dead, its waaaay back up in its shell but don't dead snails smell bad? I mean, there is a weird smell from the packing but nothing that smells like dead snail...

I am so happy they made the extra long trip, and they are all trying to slime out of the bowl, well, all but that maybe dead one. Who said brigs were shy?

I'd just keep an eye on him.I've had many Brigs that are capable of closing that deep into their shell.Being that there is no "distinct smell",and BELIEVE me,you'd know it if you smelled it-He may be okay.It's possible that he just died too-but until you know,just watch him. I've seen snails stay that way for a couple days before they came out of their shell.

Archived