New Albino Telescope I Got Today.

I got a new lil albino telescope today. Only thing is It doesnt have teh complete double tail fins But It was so purrrrddddy I had to have it. :heart:newfish

I will post them on my photo bucket thing Should be first 2 pics. Over look the brown algae on the castle LOL.Then there is my lil cory cat. When I can get the thing to turn around and get a pic of it's face Ill post for yall :)I personally think it is a albino Moor But Thats just my idea. LOL

You know what, Thats what he said too , But I thought He was out of his mind!!!!!!! I could have swore it was an albino tele or moor. Thanks Guess the man knows more than I thought LOL/.

She's so pretty...I must resist the urge to go buy fish!!! I have so many things I need to buy before that and my tank just starting cycling.

Hey sandy..what's a siamese doll?

my lil albino telescope is called a doll :) you can pics of it on the photobucket link on my signature

Congrats on the fish - She's a "Doll"! I can see why you couldn't resist.

Graham wants one, too! ( I think he is smitten - he has a crush on Doll)!

All your fish are gorgeous - except maybe the shark, but I am assuming that that is not yours... :lol:

No, I just took the picture of them at the Ripley's aquarium In Myrtle Beach Thought it share them with yall. They was so cool seeing them so close and all. I had more but they a blurred due to the moving thing you stand on while looking at everything, It made me sick standing on it but * still moving* and was inside the aquarium itself. Was awsome. Just made me sick LOL.

Archived