Good Bye Palmer, You Where A Good Fish

Drgong

:cry1

Well palmer, the cute moor that all loved is gone, Didn't even have to put him down...he died in the QT tank...

I Checked him out, his gills where completely normal, no signs of illness except loss of color (which was only today) and his lack of floatation, died with his dorsil fin up, as if he was healthy as can be. No marks, clear gills, Clear eyes, Just lost floation, Curled up, and died.

Alicia witt is still looking for someone to school with, as her and Palmer would school together, while jack and kimmy who where the better swimmers would swim together

My tank looks so empty with only 3 goldfish, one less then a inch, and the other two smaller then 3 inches...

I would be happier if it was a ick outbreak or something, at least then I would know what killed them, at least I know that there is not Gill flukes.

Salt, peas, nothing woked ....

Blah....BLAH BLAH....

Guest Chishower

Awwwww...*hugs*

They unexplained deaths are always so much harder than the others. At least you know you tried just about everything to save the little guy.

Sometimes there just isn't anything we can do to save them. :heart

I am so sorry! :hug Did the store offer you a warrenty? I had a fish die on me recently, his was more violent, hopefully there was no pain on his part.

356856[/snapback]

had him for a few months...just enough time to get attached to him :(

BTW, thanks guys...

R.I.P. Palmer. :cry1

It's such a painfully harsh thing to lose a beloved pet, but to not know why is even harder yet. We know how you feel and hope you perk up when the time is right. :hug Palmer is swimming in that gazillon gallon tank with Tam and all the other fish in paradise.

I don't know what to say to you - :cry1 -

Except we send you a big hug. So Sad to hear your news.

Palmer was very happy with you - take comfort in knowing that you gave him a great life.

BEst wishes to you - :heart GN & Me.

So sorry that Palmer didn't pull through. btw, the only way to be sure it was not parasites it to use a microscope. Flukes are not visible to the naked eye. I'm not suggesting it was parasites, I'm as baffled as everyone else.

Archived