900 Or 911

Guest zena

Guest zena

I receive the notes. and my 2 week old fancy goldfish died. My 2nd 10 gallon tank has another red headed white body fancy and it has a Ph level at 7. I boght it 21 month ago, and now it is starting to regeratate its food. Any help. I am trying to siphon off the bottom. Any help will be appreciated,on why it doesn't eat its flaked food. I have tried to feed it peas but it wont eat for fiber. Thanks too evryone who helps me. I appreciate it.

Hi zena - is there any chance of answering the questions in the white box? The most important question I have is was your fish exposed to any new fish? The reason I ask is that spitting food can mean an advancing fluke infestation. It can also be due to injuries or ulcer to the inside of the mouth.

So if you could, please give a little more information although if it is flukes, you will need to get some prazi (or equivalent). Where do you live? Is it easy for your to get medicines for your fish?

Please post back soon :)

Guest zena

This is zena thanks for your help. No my fish hasn't been with any other fish. It just started spiting up its food, I have had it one month. not 21 months,typo error. No its not easy for me to get medications. I am new here so thanks.

Zena hi and welcome. As Jen stated above there can be alot of things going on with your fish. And you have come to the right place to learn about them.

Do you have tests to test for the above questions? IN the box???

This is so important. We know that water quality is the most important thing to a gf so knowing what the water is like helps us to narrow the things down.

Thanks, hang in there we can help you out.

Archived