They Still Havent Come

Guest Chishower

Guest Chishower

My snails were shipped out last monday and they still havent come... :cry1

If they are dead, UPS is going to have some explaining to do....it shouldnt take them over a week to ship a priority package! :angry:

Guest Chishower

:D I think that is a very appropriate joke.

You should have seen me. I almost chased the truck down when it passed my house!

But I just cant stop looking at their empty little tank with the brand new bottles of calcium and iodine.... :crp I hope at least some of them make it...

Guest JustJayde

ahahah yea I have chased a truck or two in my day too. The driver always gets a panicked look lol

I totally relate on the waiting....... my tank is up, and running. And now I have to wait.... and wait....... and wait more lol

waiting sucks. I hope your lil ones come soon! and that they are all healthy!

Guest Chishower

I did email her to confirm and they were shipped out the 27th...she is worried about them too.

If they do die because UPS was too lazy to ship a priority package on time the way they are supposed to, then I hope his truck smells of dead snail for a month...of course, getting them alive is preferable.

UPS should have to pay for them if they screw up :/ I think anyways.. call them! Call them every 10 minutes untill they arrive! (maybe this is why UPS waits untill i leave to drop off my dads packages....)

and if they *heaven forbid* dont make it.. take them to the UPS office... mean ol' people!

Guest Chishower

Ha, you can be sure they will pay if they dont make it. UPS has never had to deal with the likes of me before!

*walks into the office with horrible smelling dead snails* I think these belong to you...after all, you ARE going to pay for them.

:( That happened to a baby Betta I raised from an egg.I was shipping him Priority,to NY City,and somehow they lost the Pkg. By the time it did show up,the poor little girl was quite dead. :( UPS showed no remorse,and as far as I can recall,didn't make up for anything. Sure hope your ending turns out somewhat better because they're Snails. :idont

Guest Chishower

Awww..the poor little betta. Why must they always loose the important packages?

I checked UPS again, and its enrout from maryland. It should get here tomorrow! Just in case, though, I am opening it on the porch.

I am not to worried about them not paying. My mother was rasied in a big italian family up in new york (scary >.<) and she can get people to do just about anything...poor UPS... :rofl

I hope they show up fine! That is so dissappointing :angry:

BUT if they are dead, I would LOVE to be there to see you and your mom walk in there with a box of snails and an attitude! :ignore:rofl

Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Awww..the poor little betta.  Why must they always loose the important packages?

I checked UPS again, and its enrout from maryland.  It should get here tomorrow!  Just in case, though, I am opening it on the porch.

I am not to worried about them not paying.  My mother was rasied in a big italian family up in new york (scary >.<) and she can get people to do just about anything...poor UPS... :rofl

356916[/snapback]

:unsure: Isn't Maryland where Susan's from???Or is thatr her partner? I forget off hand.ANyway if that is her address,why are they still coming from MAryland? Did they lose them even before they started? Hmmm..... :hmm

Guest Chishower

The website says she is in Missouri. :blink: But..it doesnt take a week to get from Missouri to Maryland...so maybe they DID loose it already. sheesh. I am going to go email UPS a few more times...see how they answer this one.

:krazy: Maybe then it's her Partner in Maryland??? Who knows,I ordered from a few of them,and apparently I'm tired and can't remember who's where! :rolleyes::lol:

OooooooH! That really makes my blood boil! I cannot tell you the number of problems I have had with UPS - I have the name and number of the district manager who personally handles any "unexpected" packages that come to me - since I purposefully do not order through them! If the package is in MD, it is in Landover at their main distribution center. I bet they offered that you could come pcik them up there - HAH! Open them in the UPS facility!

I would be so absolutley happy to help you get in touch with this guy at UPS - he is the only who gets anything done AND is not rude! Please, let me know!!!

GO AHEad - Make my day! :lol2

Do you have a tracking number?

Guest Chishower

The tracking number isnt telling me as much as it should, and belive me I would go get them if I fancied a two hour trip to Landover.

Errrika: down here in this little town Fed Ex delivers Fed Ex stuff and UPS brown trucks deliver everything else...so I do belive its the USP trucks. I mean, you cant mail a package in the regular mail, can you? :blink:

and the mystery deepens! They had better get here today, because if I have to go yell at the people later this week I am going to look like an angry chipmunk. (wisdom teeth come out. :( )

I'm almost afraid to ask... if the snails arrived!

If they went priority mail, that is USPS - the post office. Mail around here is hopeless...

Good luck with your wisdom teeth out! I hope it doesn't hurt too much - but it will scare the stuff out of the delivery people! :D

Archived