Rip Onion, Welcom Aura.

Guest Esareh

Guest Esareh

I lost my little onion on sunday. He had dropsy. I didnt know! its hard for me to tell with pearlscales but after examintation i saw he was pineconed. :cry1 But.... we went to the lfs to get a loach and ia saw the most beautifull ryukin! shes red and white and shes about 5 inches long (including her tail) her tail isnt like a normal ryukin tail, its SOOOO long (about 2 and 3 quarters inches long) and flowing! its SOOOO pretty! Shes so pretty! I named her aura. I put her in a 10 gallon (dont worry, she'll get a bigger one on my b-day, its only 5 days away)with my snail and i put marble and my loach in the 29 gallon with noodle and pandee.

Guest Esareh

Thank you. Onion was probably ill when i got him. and Aura is a little piggy! she dosent swim, she picks for food ALLL DAY LONG! lol

Guest Chishower

Wow, your having a streak of bad luck, arent you. Hopefully now with this pretty new fish things will change for the better. Congrats!

ESareh - I am so sorry to hear about little Onion! And just after losing your other fish - not fair! You seem very brave and courageous - ready to look after Aura!

Please show us some pix. of her! You really are a trooper! BEst to you - :heart .

Archived