Shoey Has Stars!

Guest calico4

Guest calico4

I put the 4 commons/comets out in the pond and as soon as shoey checked them out he started chasing them! <_< I took him out to look at him and i looked at his gills and felt the mand he had breeding stars :) He is about 5 in. the others are around 3 to 3 1/2 inches. What should i do? I have been waiting for this moment for a long while. I know one of them is a male. I need help! :crp

-calico

Guest yabbie

I think Shoey can probably manage on his own... ;)

What do you need help with? Do you want fry? Is there enough cover for the eggs to stay hidden or will you have to rescue them? If you rescue them, do you want to raise them yourself or partition off part of the pond so they can feed on pond gunk and stuff?

Guest calico4

I want help on what to do if there is any thing to do, they have alot of cover and gunk. I wouldnt take them out. What do you mean by he can probable manage by his own?l

-calico

Guest yabbie

He's just doing what goldfish do so well without human intervention.

If you want the eggs to stay uneaten, maybe you could feed the big fish a little more, and maybe some high protein food. All that egg laying and chasing makes them hungry. Other than that... there's nothing to do.

Get out your magnifying glass and wait.

Archived