Very Excited...

Guest Saturn2000

Guest Saturn2000

Just a while ago after doing my water change, i looked at my tank and wished i could show ppl what it looked like. So i called up my sister in law and asked her if she still had her digital camera. ( i knew she had it, its new, but i had to start the convo some how, right?) haha. neways, she said she was coming down here tomorrow anyways and that she would bring it so i could take as many pics as i need. I cant friggen wait!

Oh yeah, good news on my water lilly. It makes prolly just a little over a week that i've had the lilly and already THREE new leaves have come up. I think its great and it gives the tank a nice/different look. i cant wait till all the leaves reach the surface and start spreading. half of the tank is river stones which is also the side with the lilly, and the other half is barebottom which is the side i feed them on so no waste gets under and between the stones. makes it a little easier to clean. Anways, i cant think of anything else. my fishies are happy, and healthy and cant wait for everyone to see them! haha they love water changes, its weird, its like they get all energized! have a good day/night peeps! :D

-Tyler

I'm so excited to see your pics! What kind of lily do you have? I think a lily would be so cool to have! Is it in your tank? How many watts is your light and how big is your tank? How far is your lily from the lights? Haha sorry for all the questions, I'm interested! Make sure to get pictures of everything...fishies, aquascape, your lily...everything!

your lily's underwater? I always thought they floated on top? Yah now you've definatley gotta post pics and give me some info..I'm so curious lol

Archived