Attention All Award Winners And Nominees!

emmahj

Hi All,

Congratulations once again to all of you. Your outfits were absolutely divine darlings and you looked like the stars you are! :#1

Now, I need to know what address you'd like your award certificate(s) sent to please. :)Members under 18, please check with your parents first before giving out your home address. If anyone is worried about security, I suggest using a work / school address.

Each winner / nominee receives a certificate for every award they won or were nominated for, so for examplei f you were nominated for 4 and won 1, you'd get 5 certificates. The certificate designs are different for winners and nominations. :)

Nominees, you'll have your board usernames written on the certificates. Winners, you can opt to have your real names and/or usernames put on if you'd prefer - please just PM or email me your name exactly as you'd like it to appear. Sorry that I can't do this for everyone, but getting 70 different names collected and hand-enscribing them on the certificates takes a lot of time!

Don't forget that the certificates are being mailed out from not-so-sunny England, so don't worry if nothing arrives for a couple of weeks. It takes between 4 and 12 days for mail to reach various parts of the US from the UK. :)

I still need addresses from the following people:

JenW

PodgyGoldy

Kev

Pearlscale

Raith

Nycole

Myaj

Fisharenewtome

Sourmilknightmares

Tamianth

Barbra

Toothy

Ranchugirl

Daryl

Laurie

C'mon you guys - get PM'ing! :lol:

Ooops, forgot all about it, Emma! Sorry... blush... I'll get on it right away. You are having such a huge amount of work with it, we all truely appreciate it! Thanks! :hug

I hope you got mine :D - sorry I didn't see this sooner :sorry:: I still manage to get lost in here sometimes. And I too want to say a big thankyou - what a great thing to do :D

Okaaay....

Certificates will go in the mail tomorrow for the following people:

Froggydella

Bigredandblindwillie

Dataguru

Errika1979

Tamianth

JenW

Ranchugirl

Sandy

Fishmerised

Tamthelittleblackmoor

Old Hag

Lozbug

Queenie

Smack536

Devs

Black Oranda

Coyote Ugly, Fishrpets and Tinkerbell, I'm awfully sorry but I had a slight mishap with yours due to a full mug of tea and a newspaper left lying on the carpet (don't ask!), so I'm afraid yours will be a few days longer because I am going to have to have them re-printed. *blushes and looks very sheepish*

Podgygoldy, Kev, Pearlscale, Raith, Nycole, Myaj, Fisharenewtome, Daryl, LaurieP, Sourmilknightmares and Barbra44 - I can't send yours out until I have your addresses, my dears. :)

Toothy and Captk, I need your addresses AND I need to know what name(s) you would like enscribed on your award winner's certificates! Honestly... get it together you guys! :lol:

Coyote Ugly, Fishrpets and Tinkerbell, I'm awfully sorry but I had a slight mishap with yours due to a full mug of tea and a newspaper left lying on the carpet (don't ask!), so I'm afraid yours will be a few days longer because I am going to have to have them re-printed. *blushes and looks very sheepish*

:ignore Ok I won't ask...but it sounds like something I would do! :lol: No worries emmahj :)

Oh, my gosh - I did not realize I got something!!!!! Wow! Thanks, Emma, I am sorry I am so delinquint with my address.......

Annette,I am thrilled that you are finding so much enjoyment with it all.Last year,I won "Newbie of the Year",which pretty much was the same deal,only I had just been a member for a few months so I found that to be really special. :lol:

Archived