Theres Something Wrong With My Fish..help

Guest unthinkable90

Guest unthinkable90

My one fish a thumb size moor.. is acting weird..He is acting really jtery and has his top tail fin down.. He was recently in a 1 gallon tank with anohter thumb size goldfish...Now i got a 5 gallon tank and added two other goldfish that are as big as two thumbs together? Can You Tell ME WHATS WrOnG? PleasE? :D

I can't even read this post - what font are you using? Also it would help if you could keep it in one thread... your posts are appearing everywhere and i'm having trouble wondering what's going on.... and whether you now have 2 x 1gallons, 1 5gallon and 1 ten gallon? Each post is different. So to start again, could you please post everything in one thread? How many tanks? How many fish? etc... This would help enormously.

Hi,

It could be poor water quality--the best thing to do right away is a partial water change using a water conditioner. This should help a bit.

And in order to properly help you, we need more information--please answer the questions in the white box above.

:)

Guest unthinkable90

ok..right now i have 4 fish...1, 5gallon tank annd my one moor is being really jittery and jerkyish and his top fin is down alot and hes kinda staying at the bottom alot too...

you still need to fill in as much of the box above as you can for us to help you more. it could be water quality or more probably a parasite.

for water tests, if you dont have any then your local pet store will test the water for you, but you need to ask them to write the results down for you. 5 gallons too is way too small for all those goldies. each fish needs 10 gallons minimum.

Archived