2 New Tank Pics

Hi, I got a pic of my tank I just went barebottom with, It looked great UNTILL my lil fantail got stuck between the back glass and the air stone, So I had to quickly move, Cause I didnt know how long she had been there, Thanks to my son who saw it. Also My 40 gallon Side view pic of it. Will get better Pics. THEN/../ Pics of my trip to the Ripley's Aquarium. I took pics of the HUGE round tank But You couldnt tell how big it was. SO I just posted the best pics I got. Hope You all enjoy them, as much as we did Seeing them LOL.

Hope this link works.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a19/g0ldfishgurl/?

Hey, I also wanted to add, I made a pyramid from small river rocks with aquarium sealent, I then put a plant that Never wanted to stay down, Well I stuck it down in the center of the rock pyramid, and sealed them there with sealent, So Now I have that ever so cute plant coming out of the rocks, thinga ma bob LOL. Hope yall like it , ANd maybe make urselves 1 lol :)

wow, i like both or your tanks...and am i seeing a white body with red fins of a telescope in the back of the barebottom?? coz i love telescopes !!

hehe and your frog is cool too :)

yes she is white with those Orange/red tips on her fins and and on her top lip and across 1 eye. I will get better pics, When I figure out how to take them LOL. I just got this camera so Im not used to the settings etc... yet. It is a Fuji Fine pix 2.0 and so far, It hasnt let me down. What did u think of the shark pics and the jelly fish,And the super cool sting ray? I was right under those sharks in the aquarium, It was Extremly cool. Only problem is I got really sick and dizzy, Going thru the tunnel like thing on the moving floor. SO I had to step off of it, and walk to the end, to contain myself LOL.Saw the titanic scene also was very cool, Thanks, that first pic was the chain fish. I cant remember all the names. We got to pet the stingray's which was cool.(well my hubby and son did. I just got to take the pictures, But they was blurry so I didnt get to post those)

Oh, LOL the lil frog came in a pack of ten for $1.00 at the LFS. The shells I put in for the pH.act as the crushed coral does.I have in my 40 g.I just added a coupke more pics of my Bow front in my bedroom, Just a couple of barbs, minnows and a cat fish. so shells on green (tiny) rocks LOL. and My sandcastle will NEVER stay up. I need to poke more holes in top for the air to flow out lol.Keep checking back Im gonna get better pics of My lil white tele. And my orange capped oranda

Yes we did., I wanted to add, My son got to pick up a horseshoe crab. Which He almost dropped it , he was so scared LOL. But it was cool

New pic of the lil tele ya like :) . She so pretty, I named her Gypsy. LOL

Thanks yall. Im going barebottom on my 40 gallon next. When it is done Ill post some pictures.

Archived