White Spot On My Goldfish

Guest unthinkable90

Guest unthinkable90

+*The tank size is 1 gallon..it is a bowl without any hookups to it... We change the water every week..We add something to it because we have city water ..it is something a goldfish expert gave us. There are 2 fish in it that are about two thumbs size..There is no strange behavior. But there is something on one of its noses thats white about half a fingernail in size...What is it? I feed theme TetraFin Goldfish Flakes...about 2/7 of paper laid out?? WHaT is IT? Signed, ConFuZed :huh: *+

:) Hi,I'm afraid that I have to inform you that a one gal. tank is totally too small for two goldfish. They need at least 10gals. each for Fancy's,and 15 to 20 gals. for Commons,Comets. These fish need at least a ten gal. tank for now to live in along with a filter.Changing the water every week is not going to do it. You will have to perform daily water changes to even keep these fish alive for very long. Is there any chance that you can at least get them a temporary home of a ten gal. tank until you can afford something bigger? Explain more about the white spot on your fish's nose? Does it look like a string attached to it? And by the way,please do not keep starting new threads on the same problems.It makes it much easier to keep the information all together so we cn help you better. :)

That depends on where you are. nnnnnn has complete set up for a reasonable amount. It would really be best for your little friend.

Guest unthinkable90

okay i got a 5 gallon tank for 2 babys and 2 big one about the size of 1 and a half thumbz k?

Archived