New Fish

I went goldie shopping all over the Big Apple today. I bought 4 new fish to go with my little collection :heart I found a demekin (Reesee), a pearlscale (buttercup), a common (Sakana), and a chocolate coloured fantail (Cocoa). Once I can get this camera up and running I'll post some pics. In the past month, quite a few of my fish passed away, and I still continue to mourn their death :cry1 But, life must go on :exactly

My newbies are currently swimming in my 60 gallon quarentine tanks to rid them of anything they might have that could be harmful to the others in the main fish tank.

Im soo excited :heart

I know how hard it is to loose fish.. and then what its like to get new fish shortly after. When I lost MR. Orange, I swore I would never get another goldfish again, but somehow Ryan talked me into a week later.. I found this cute Ryukin... and now my tank is full of goldies again. I still look into the tank, and wonder what Mr. orange would look like, how big he would be, and how happy he would be.. But just as you said, life goes on. Your fishies had a wonderful life with you! And now your 4 new goldies will have a wonderful life with you! Congrats on the new fish, and I wish you many years with your goldies!!!!

I cant wait to see pictures. They sound adorable!

Guest graceful fins

Hello and congrats!!!!!!!!!I have a question for you.... What is a demekin? I have never heard of these before.

Heather:)

Congrats on the new fish!

"My newbies are currently swimming in my 60 gallon quarentine tanks to rid them of anything they might have that could be harmful to the others in the main fish tank."

A 60 gal quarentine tank! Out of curiostiy, how big is the main tank?

heh...wanna send my addy on over to your friend?? i sure could go for a 200 gal ;) anyways, congrats!!! I once had a fish named Sakana, you know it means fish in japanese?

Congratulations on your new fish.

Wow, 200 gallons. Thats hard for me to imagine. You have a fish heaven there. Hope you can post pictures soon.

Thanks everyone :heart

Smack: I was looking up fish names in a japanese-english dictionary and I came across Sakan`a, which meant fish in japanese :exactly

I hope my fish are happy :) I worked my butt off trying to keep them satisfied :rolleyes:

arnt demikins Ryukin Telescope crosses? with a more hunched back then others?

356864[/snapback]

i looked at some demekin pics and i thought i was just a telescope normally.. :huh:

Guest waheeda

Hi, according to Koko's goldfish types it is a cross between a ryukin and a telescope. All I know it that I want one and we don't get them here much...SO CUTE!

Archived