Jungle 5 Test Quick Dip

Kissy

I lost my chart for the tests...can anyone scan and send it to me or post it here? I tried to go0gle it already and couldn't find anything big enough. Time is crucial! I'm embarkin on an exciting new discovery with KH :D I might get some fish in an hour but only if this experiment goes right! Please help me!

Guest graceful fins

Hello! I am sorry, but my scanner/printer is working right now or my good computer. I am using a dinosaur while my new one is being repaired. I will try to explain:

form the top... Nitrate... beige=0 really light pink=20 pink=40 any fucia to dark pink is unsafe!!

2nd is nitrite white=0 beige=.5 (caution) biegish-pink=1.0(stress)

3rd is total hardness green to brownish green=soft(0to25) brown=soft(75) brownish/orange=hard(150) and orange=very hard(300+)

4th is total alkalinity yellow to yellow/green=low (0 to 40) light green=moderate (80) green=ideal (120 to 180) dark green=high (300+)

5th is pH dark yellow is acidic (6.2 or below) light ornage to ornage is neutral (6.8-7.6) dark orange to red is alkaline (7.8-8.4+)

I hope this helps! Sorry I couldn't send it to you!

Heather:)

Range for freshwater:

Nitrate: 0, 20, 40, 80, 160, 200 ppm.

Nitrite: 0, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 ppm.

Total hardness: 0, 25, 75, 150, 300 ppm.

Total alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 300 ppm.

Ph Level: 6.2, 6.8, 7.2, 7.8, 8.4. :rolleyes: Still looking for color chart that you can actually see all the color's! :lol:

I read somewhere that if you boil your water, the kH (total alkalinity) will go down. Mine's always been way too high, so I tried this little experiment. I have been using aquarium pharm master test kit for a few months so I guess I lost the chart

Archived