Drgong

Drgong

Ok, Knew I forgot something...

MY name is Zach, I am currently the County Planner for a rural county in western North Carolina. (Though it won't be that rural in a few years) I went to Western Carolina U and I am 25 years old. I am single, and in a place where chances of me meeting someone thats over 18 but under 40 is not nill, but close to it. I am in those years where you throw away social life for starting off in the job world I guess.

This whole goldfish thing started when someone gave me a sick black moor and a 5 gallon tank. fell in love with the moor, who had 10 times the personality of a tropical fish, though he died of the the worse case of flex, but I knew I was in love...So I saved up and bought the 55 gallon..a 29 gallon a 20 gallon pond soon followed, almost gave up when I kept having them die,but it turned out that the local water had super low PH, and thats what was killing them. Solved that with a additive, and now other then Proper PH and Salt are the only things I add other then a decolinator.

Guess being single does have its advatages, as it lets me afford both Goldfish and photogrphy ,you can look at my photos at

http://www.photo.net/photodb/member-photos?user_id=1107181

I am a sucker in that I will take fish that people don't want...

Good to know you Zack! :)

Yep! being single does have its advantages when your as into keeping fish as we are. Your Photos are awesome! I too aspire to be an avid photographer one day. Kinda goes along with being a skater. Photos are a big part of my life in that respect.

I'm glad to have you aboard with us. Theres a ton of great folks here and even more great information. Look forward to seeing you around! B)

Paul

:D Hi Zack Welcome to Koko's! Nothing wrong with loving fish,and photography,but what I'm wondering is where's the pics of the tank & the fish,or did I miss them? :unsure: Awesome photo's by the way.I especially loved the one that looked like Ireland. I love the black/white film. ENjoy your self here-there are alot of great people! :exactly

I'm awestruck by some of those pics.  My fav is one of the single dead tree against the blue/grey horizon.  How'd you do that?

355845[/snapback]

Its not dead..just sleeping :lol:

Thats off the blue ridge parkway, using slide film and it was after sunset, its a nice photo indeed

my "fishy" photos are at http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...670&uid=2582825

I am still a holdout that says film is better then digital, (though sometimes tryng to take fish photos i want a digital LOL)

I used a Cannon Elan 7n with a 28-105 zoom lens for the most part, though I Recently got a 75-300 telophoto zoom as well :yeah:

Blue Ridge Parkway, does it always look blue at sunset?

My main problem with digital is that the pictures stay on the computer and never reach the photo album. :lol: I've got a lot of updating to do as the boys are still young.

It's nice to meet you! Your photos are fantastic! Were those taken near where you live? It's beautiful!

And yes, being single can be a real advantage to fish keeping - I have to move mountains to take care of my one GF! At least you can use GF as a litmus test - If she doesn't accept your hobby - she no good! :D (JK) If your fish like someone, then you will know you met the right one!

All the best to you!

It's nice to meet you!  Your photos are fantastic! Were those taken near where you live?  It's beautiful!

And yes, being single can be a real advantage to fish keeping - I have to move mountains to take care of my one GF! At least you can use GF as a litmus test - If she doesn't accept your hobby - she no good!  :D   (JK) If your fish like someone, then you will know you met the right one!

All the best to you!

360373[/snapback]

Yep, They where taken around my county!

Great place exept for the lack of females...

Archived