Desperate Help On Buying A Tank

lillypetal

:cry1 Ok after being told my rena tank 16litre tank was unsuitable for by two calico orandas(2 inch) I have been searching for a new tank with no luck as such, I need help..

http://www.aquarian.com/cgi-bin/trans.pl/e...e/welcome.shtml

please if u have time could you show me a suitable tank from the website above.

Furtheremore, if time permits, please please may you have suggest exact tank names for example Fluval 20l. Thankyou sooo much seriously!

My parents only just agreed to buying me a new tank, I need to hurry if I really want it. If it helps, Im looking at ebay at the moment, and btw I live in the Uk.

Thankyou so much everyoneeee! :heart

Also, just make sure the filter you get filters at least 750 liters (or 200 gallons) per hour. I'm not sure exactly what's available in the UK.

In the uk its 4.5 litres to the gallon. i had my two in a juwel rekord 72 or something similar but if you get a juwel then you will need to add extra filtration.

i agree the 80 looks the best size for your fish for the rest of their lives. When you get the filtration remember you will need 10 times the tank capacity.

yay that tank you showed is really nice:D ill check out prices:P

OMG so excitedd THANKYOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO POSTED

MWAHHHHXXXXX

also, you can check out garage sales, often people wanna get rid of old tank. or maybe the news paper? (Do you have a "junk" section?)

Archived