A New Pond At The Local Pond Sshop

Guest calico4

Guest calico4

The local pond shop/ garden center, made a new pond outside and it is nice but, they have small ranchus in it! <_< They were swimming really slow. When I went over to check out the filter thing, there were some fish in it :( . Most were dead but my brother and I took them out and put them back in the pond. They could just take the koi thety have in their iondoor pond and put them in the outdoor pond and put the ranchus in the indoor pond :exactly

Just wanted to share this.

-calico

Where are you from Calico? Just wondering what season it is in your part of the world.

The koi farm I visit also keep their fancies outdoors and they manage well. I suppose they need to become acclimitised but the problem most likely is water quality due to the new pond. :)

maybe you should suggest that to them? or ask them what the deal is with the sick looking fish in the pond outside.

It is amazing how some places that sale fish don't seem to recognize that these creatues depend on them to take care of them. For the most part they are more concerned with the dollar than the life.

Scott

Guest calico4

yeah, you guys are right. Fishmerised I live in wisconsin. I think i might tell them about the fish too.

-calico

Archived