New Aquarium!

Woooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!! I got a new aquarium its a 55 gallon that came with a filter 2 hoods a heater and a filter, I 'm gonna put goldfish in it. It's right next to my tv. My dad said we could make the twenty gallon a saltwater ( ive studied a lot ) and were gonna put the three ten gallon tanks at my new school next year its awsome :krazy:

PS: We also have to dogs and two hamsters :D

Oh and I would love to have a saltwater tank too. They are so peaceful to look at. But I have a whole lot of studying to do about them though. Let us know when you get your tanks set up and what kinds of fish you get. :)

congratulations!

i might be moving house soon (parents are divorcing :angry: ) and im gonna try and get a big bedroom in hopfully a bungalow so i dont have to worry too much about weight... and im gonna get a 55g tank!!! im gonna turn my current tank tropical.. put my common and comet in a new pond.. and buy some fancies for the 55g!!! i cant wait for that part!!!

congratulations!

i might be moving house soon (parents are divorcing :angry: ) and im gonna try and get a big bedroom in hopfully a bungalow so i dont have to worry too much about weight... and im gonna get a 55g tank!!! im gonna turn my current tank tropical.. put my common and comet in a new pond.. and buy some fancies for the 55g!!! i cant wait for that part!!!

355832[/snapback]

sorry to hear about your parents :(

on the other hand..i cant wait to see if you do get the 55g tank :)

Guest graceful fins

Thatis great news! A 55 is VERY nice!! I know you are excited. Who wouldn't be!!? If I were you, I would keep one of the smaller tanks at your house for quarantine and hospital purposes.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather :D

Archived