Danios?

Guest Mfish

Guest Mfish

Zebra Danios can become used to cooler temp to about 70F. And yes thats what I was afraid of. Will goldfish eat them?

I know you can keep white clouds w/ goldfish and zebra danios are about the same size.

Actually white clouds are eaten too.In another post The Mohican(sorry if i spelled wrong) had hers eaten by her goldies.If you provide lots of plants and hiding places it might work.

I've kept my white clouds and some danios with goldies with no problems at all... they can all out swim my fancies, so the fancies no longer bother chasing them. As touchofsky said, it wouldn't be too good of an idea keeping them with very large fish - that can swim quick.

Guest ZekeAvy

be careful with danios, mine actually bit my fantail, Avy and another fellow danio.... i heard you have to keep them in groups of at least five so they dont pick on each other.... and they like warm waters. and goldfish dont...

my danios are mean :-( and they bite hwen i do water changes....theyre fast little things though. ... and pretty to look at cuz they have long fun fins....

but im mad at them ebcuase htey bit my poor goldfish.... so be careful haha :(

Archived