Pointless Post

i just feel like saying this to people who actually care!

i was at my prom after party all night, we slept in a shed at the end of a garden with two ponds in and in the morning i went (totaly hungover and having slept for les than half hour all night!) to look at the goldies in the pond there were a few red commets with white tips and this commet that had gone pretty much white and it had a yellow head (like a lemon head thingy) and red blotch covering its spine, it was big too... i was like wow, they r sooo pretty... everyone else was like "omg lucy what is your obsession with fish they are ONLY goldfish" i just glared at them and carried on wowing... then the woman whos house it was came out with these huge dry pellets and just lobbed a ton of em in there.. i was thinking... hmm they should need soaking..

anyway i just wanted to share my experience with you as i figure you might care!

I'm glad you had fun! Sounds nice, waking up between fish ponds! People who tease you about your hobby are probably don't have one! :teehee Seriously, they probably really admire your dedication and deep interest - that's COOL! B)

(Get the owner on Koko's so can she can learn about those pellets!) :D

WOW i just totally read you sig

*We are not fish keepers.. We are water keepers..

"if you look after your water.. your water will look after your fish"*

that rocks!! i love it :)

Lozbug.. thanks.. i cant actually remember where i got that from, i either read it in a fish keeping book or on the internet, i thought it was rather true dont you think!?

Sometimes our clearest perceptions are seen through hung-over eyes. It sounds like a magical moment for you, a good omen.

Hmmn, I woke up hung over in a tent, in a cow paddock once. I had been drinking home made muskat, eeww. I only drank a mug full and it was worse than drinking a bottle of scotch. Anyway, the first thing I see when I open my eyes was the rear end of a cow directly outside my little 3 man tent. It lifted it's tail and ... well you can guess the rest.

It took me a while to convince myself I wasn't dreaming but it was so comical I couldn't stop laughing. :lol1

Sometimes our clearest perceptions are seen through hung-over eyes.  It sounds like a magical moment for you, a good omen.

Hmmn, I woke up hung over in a tent, in a cow paddock once.  I had been drinking home made muskat, eeww.  I only drank a mug full and it was worse than drinking a bottle of scotch.  Anyway, the first thing I see when I open my eyes was the rear end of a cow directly outside my little 3 man tent.  It lifted it's tail and ... well you can guess the rest.

It took me a while to convince myself I wasn't dreaming but it was so comical I couldn't stop laughing. :lol1

355224[/snapback]

:rofl

Archived